Mayline Sorrento Double Pedestal Credenza
SCFF72, SCBF72, SCBB72, SCCB72
Ships within 72 Hours
Dark Wood, Medium Wood
Commercial, Office, Residential
Center Drawer, Drawer Pedestals
Executive Desk, Traditional Desk, Transitional Desk
Sorrento delivers much more than just beauty. It combines refined craftsmanship, advanced technology features, and a multitude of storage options. All surfaces are finished using AA-grade, balance-matched North American veneers including the backs of all cabinets.
The Sorrento veneer desking system is a transitional line of wood office furniture for executive offices, individual workspaces, conference rooms and reception areas. This line combines a high end look, technology-friendly features.
- All horizontal desking surfaces feature hardwood inlays and birds eye maple sections.
- Surface: Available in Bourbon Cherry finish on cherry veneer border and walnut inlays bordering birds eye maple panels OR Espresso finish on Walnut veneer.
- All cabinets/drawer interiors and backs are fully finished.
- Pencil drawer in pedestal can double as laptop platform
- AA-grade North American hardwood veneers
- Two full pedestals
- Fully finished cabinet/drawer backs
- Choice of three pedestal configurations:
- Both pedestals each have two File Drawers
- One pedestal - Pencil/Box/File drawers & one pedestal - File/File drawers
- Both pedestals each have two Pencil/Box/File drawers
- All locks are keyed alike and feature removable cores for installing keyed different locks after market.
- Center drawers are optional
- Full extension ball bearing suspensions
- All floor supported models include steel threaded leveling glides.
- Dimensions - 72"W x 29.5"H x 24"D - 255 lbs
This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of sale:
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests, chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
• ML-Series, E-Series, LT-Series and RGE-Series Height-Adjustable Tables:
o 5 Years on motor; 10 Years on all parts.
• XR-Series Height-Adjustable Tables: 7 Years on motor; 10 Years on all parts.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following: • Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership. • Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy. • Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Mayline. • Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings. • Products used for rental purposes. • COM fabric is not covered under this warranty. • Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents. Seating Usage: Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts). The Event Series: Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities. These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does not cover any products used for rental purposes. Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such materials. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.