Mayline Sorrento Buffet Cabinet
- Introducing the Sorrento Series...the newest member of the REAL Office family of veneer casegoods.
- Sorrento combines multiple species of hardwood veneers into an elegant, sophisticated offering that will appeal to the most discerning of tastes and the tightest of budgets.
- Luxurious wood veneer, leather lined letter trays, frosted glass doors, wardrobe cabinets and personalized stainless steel handle options make late nights in the office feel a little more like home.
Sorrento delivers much more than just beauty. It combines refined craftsmanship, advanced technology features, and a multitude of storage options. All surfaces are finished using AA-grade, balance-matched North American veneers including the backs of all cabinets. Cable management has been built-in throughout the collection ensuring discreet and effective storage of wiring.
The Sorrento veneer desking system is a transitional line of wood office furniture for executive offices, individual workspaces, conference rooms and reception areas. This line combines a high end look, technology-friendly features.
- Surface: Available in Bourbon Cherry finish OR Espresso finish on Walnut veneer.
- AA-grade North American hardwood veneers.
- Bourbon Cherry finish comes with inlaid walnut borders and maple panels.
- Bourbon Cherry finish comes with wood doors. Espresso Walnut finish comes with frosted glass doors.
- Four pull-out storage drawers.
- Full extension ball bearing suspensions.
- One internal shelf in each compartment.
- Shelves adjustable to 3 different positions on 2.5-inch increments.
- Does not lock
- Steel threaded leveling glides.
- All cabinets/drawer interiors and backs are fully finished.
- *To a commercial address*
- *During normal business hours, M-F, 9:00AM - 5:00PM*
- *To a dock, forklift or manpower to remove the furniture from the back of the truck*
If you need delivery to a residence, into a suite or require some other upgrade, please contact us and we'll quote it.
We do not markup delivery upgrades, so, again, please just get in touch with your particular needs.