The Mayline Napoli Universal ADA Reception Return will add a handy work space to your Napoli reception desk. It meets ADA requirements for wheelchair accessibility and attaches to the Napoli Reception Station. The return is crafted from durable veneers and comes in Sierra Cherry, Mahogany, or Golden cherry finish.
- Mayline Napoli Universal ADA Reception Return
- Does not stand alone. Must attach to the Napoli reception station
- Meets ADA requirements for wheelchair access
- Constructed with AA-grade North American hardwood veneers throughout
- Available in a Sierra Cherry finish on cherry veneer, Mahogany finish on walnut veneer and Golden Cherry finish on beech veneer
- 1.13in thick work surface with distinctive beveled edge
- Veneer surfaces are protected with two coats of high-tech catalyzed lacquer
- Dimensions: 28.75in H X 38in W X 25in D
- Weight: 64 lbs.
- Product Specifications
Mayline Napoli Universal ADA Reception Return
Ships within 72 Hours
Dark Wood, Light Wood, Medium Wood
Executive Desk, Modern Desk
- Shipping options
WarrantyMayline® promises to repair or replace any Mayline brand product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of sale:
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests, chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
• ML-Series, E-Series, LT-Series and RGE-Series Height-Adjustable Tables:
o 5 Years on motor; 10 Years on all parts.
• XR-Series Height-Adjustable Tables: 7 Years on motor; 10 Years on all parts.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following: • Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership. • Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy. • Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Mayline. • Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings. • Products used for rental purposes. • COM fabric is not covered under this warranty. • Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents. Seating Usage: Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts). The Event Series: Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities. These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does not cover any products used for rental purposes. Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such materials. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
- Product Questions
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!