Mayline Napoli Conference Tables 6'
NC6, NC8, NC10, NC12, NC14, NC18, NC20, NC24, NC26, NC30
Ships within 72 Hours
Dark Wood, Medium Wood
Circular End, Rectangular
The Napoli Collection features Italian-influenced, sophisticated styling. Clean, modern lines are combined with stylish accents that not only looks great, but is extremely functional.
The Napoli Collection is hand-crafted with AA-grade North American select wood veneers using a 14-step finishing process to insure uncompromised quality and consistent beauty.
The collection is available in three finishes: Sierra Cherry on Cherry Veneer, Mahogany on Walnut Veneer, and Golden Cherry on Beech Veneer.
- Table top is 2 inches thick
- Tables come standard with silver cable grommets
- Grommets can be replace with optional power/data modules with cords routed down through concealed base chimneys
- Work surfaces are protected with two coats of high-tech catalyzed lacquer finish
- Tables larger than 8-feet long have multi-piece top surfaces connected by steel cam fasteners and steel connecting plates
- Tables 12 feet and longer utilize a patent-pending modular table design that combines starter and adder sections.
This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of sale:
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests, chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
• ML-Series, E-Series, LT-Series and RGE-Series Height-Adjustable Tables:
o 5 Years on motor; 10 Years on all parts.
• XR-Series Height-Adjustable Tables: 7 Years on motor; 10 Years on all parts.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following: • Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership. • Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy. • Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Mayline. • Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings. • Products used for rental purposes. • COM fabric is not covered under this warranty. • Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents. Seating Usage: Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts). The Event Series: Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities. These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does not cover any products used for rental purposes. Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such materials. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.