Mayline - C-File 5 Drawer Flat Files
7867C, 7867D, 7868C, 7868D, 7869C, 7869D
C-Files by Mayline are perfect for storing blueprints, drawings, artwork and other large format documents. Each drawer holds 200 sheets and is built with a front metal plan depressor to keep documents flat and orderly. The drawers also come with a rear hood to keep documents from slipping out of the back.
C-Files utilize a welded steel design and an integral steel cap, which allows files to be stacked on top of each other. Files can be stacked 3 high using the optional Flush Base, or 2 high using the optional 20-inch high base with bookshelf.
Mayline offers C-Files in four color options that Kwick-Ship within 72 hours: Sand Beige, White, Black and Gray. Other colors are available, but shipping times are longer. Call MaylineOffice.com for more details.
- Available in three drawer sizes
- Each drawer supports up to 200 sheets
- Cabinets can be bolted together for stacking
- Cabinets feature five, 2" drawers with front metal depressor and rear hood
- Chrome drawer pulls
- Paint Finishes: Sand Beige, White, Black, or Gray
- For 24" x 36" sheets:
- Inside Drawer Dimensions: 37" W x 2" H x 25 3/4" D
- Outside File Dimensions: 40 3/4" W x 15 3/8" H x 28 3/8" D - 170 lbs
- For 30" x 42" sheets:
- Inside Drawer Dimensions: 43" W D x 2" H x 32 3/4"
- Outside File Deminsions: 46 3/4" W x 15 3/8" H x 35 3/8" D - 220 lbs
- For 36" x 48" sheets:
- Inside Drawer Dimensions: 50" W x 2" H x 38 3/4" D
- Outside File Dimensions: 53 3/4" W x 15 3/8" H x 41 3/8" D - 275 lbs
- Flush Base dimensions for C-File for 24" x 36" sheets: 40 3/4" W x 4" H x 28 3/8" D - 14 lbs
- Flush Base dimensions for C-File for 30" x 42" sheets: 46 3/4" W x 4" H x 35 3/8" D - 16 lbs
- Flush Base dimensions for C-File for 36" x 48" sheets: 53 3/4" W x 4" H x 41 3/8" D - 18 lbs
20-inch high base with bookshelf
- High Base dimensions for C-File for 24" x 36" sheets: 40 3/4" W x 20" H x 28 3/8" D - 52 lbs
- High Base dimensions for C-File for 30" x 42" sheets: 46 3/4" W x 20" H x 35 3/8" D - 63 lbs
- High Base dimensions for C-File for 36" x 48" sheets: 53 3/4" W x 20" H x 41 3/8" D - 70 lbs
This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of sale:
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests, chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
• ML-Series, E-Series, LT-Series and RGE-Series Height-Adjustable Tables:
o 5 Years on motor; 10 Years on all parts.
• XR-Series Height-Adjustable Tables: 7 Years on motor; 10 Years on all parts.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following: • Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership. • Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy. • Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Mayline. • Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings. • Products used for rental purposes. • COM fabric is not covered under this warranty. • Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents. Seating Usage: Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts). The Event Series: Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities. These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does not cover any products used for rental purposes. Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such materials. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.