Mayline - Aberdeen Pedestals for Desks - APBF26 | AFF26 | APBBF26
ABD6642, ABD7242, ARD7236, ARD6030, ARD6630, ARD7230
Ships within 72 Hours
Dark Wood, Medium Wood
Contemporary, Traditional, Transitional
The Aberdeen Collection of laminate casegoods combine fashionable aesthetics and unparalleled quality in a package that is surprisingly affordable.
Aberdeen’s transitional style allows it to fit into any environment whether it be modular multi-station work areas or executive offices. Aberdeen desks, credenzas and bridges are designed to be universal, left- or right-handed, for a wide variety of desk configurations. Components are also technology and cable-friendly.
The collection also offers multiple storage solutions that meet both personal and team needs.
Aberdeen offers a 1.625-inch thick work surfaces that provide exceptional abrasion and stain resistance.
The Collection is available in four laminate finishes: Cherry, Mocha, Maple and Gray Steel.
- Pedesals for Aberdeen Desks:
- Intergrated cable management access at top and bottom of pedestal
- Pencil Drawers offer dual purpose for storing supplies or laptop computers
- Curved metal pulls with brushed nickel finish
- Choice of three styles: Suspended Pedestal with Penicl, Box and File Drawers (APBF26), Pedestal with Pencil, 2 Box and 1 File Drawers (APBBF26) and Pedestal with 2 File Drawers (AFF26)
- Pedestal tops are unfinished and must be attached to underside of desk surface
- Drawers operate smoothly using full-extension ball-bearing suspensions
- Gang lock features removable core for master key or key different options
- File Drawers accommodate letter of legal size hanging file folders
- Pedestals ship fully assembled
- Overall dimensions:
APBF26 - 15.25"W x 26.5"D x 22.5"H
APBBF26 - 15.25"W x 26.5"D x 27.5"H
AFF26 - 15.25"W x 26.5"D x 27.5"H
APBF26 - 66 lbs.
APBBF26 - 75 lbs.
AFF26 - 74 lbs.
This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of sale:
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests, chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
• ML-Series, E-Series, LT-Series and RGE-Series Height-Adjustable Tables:
o 5 Years on motor; 10 Years on all parts.
• XR-Series Height-Adjustable Tables: 7 Years on motor; 10 Years on all parts.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following: • Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership. • Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy. • Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Mayline. • Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings. • Products used for rental purposes. • COM fabric is not covered under this warranty. • Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents. Seating Usage: Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts). The Event Series: Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities. These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does not cover any products used for rental purposes. Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such materials. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.